1. This spectator guide sets out the arrangements home and away supporters will be expected to follow when attending football matches at Thornbury Surfacing Ltd Stadium (TSS) when Government advice considers it safe to do so. Further information is contained in Chippenham Town FC’s (CTFC) Covid-19 Protocols Statement which can be found on this web site.
2. Face Coverings. Face coverings for spectators are optional. However, the number of seats in the Main Stand will be limited in order to meet social distancing guidelines. If you would like a seat, you may be “bubbled” in accordance with Government guidance in order to maximise the number available and in that event, you may wish to consider wearing a face covering. Seating will be managed by CTFC staff and you should be prepared neither to have your favoured seat if you have one nor sit with those you customarily sit alongside.
3. Stadium Entry. Entrance to the ground will be via the main gate and the turnstiles at the Sheldon School end. Spectators arriving at TSS will be directed accordingly and social distancing will operate in queues. A Red Zone, for the sole use of players and match officials, will indicate their route to the changing rooms. It may be necessary to limit on site car parking to cater for these changes but arrangements have been agreed with Sheldon School for additional parking, a few minutes’ walk away. Signs will direct spectators to TSS. No social gatherings will be permitted outside the Stadium. On arrival, you should make your way into the Stadium as quickly as possible.
4. Temperature Checks. Temperature checks will be conducted and will be a condition of entry to the Stadium. Anyone displaying an elevated temperature will not be permitted.
5. Track and Trace. Track and Trace will operate. To assist a smooth as possible flow into the Stadium, CTFC asks spectators to complete a copy of the Annex to this document and bring it with you to the Stadium. If you do not, you will be asked to give your name and contact number on arrival. In either event, the information will be kept for 21 days and then destroyed. It is a condition of entry to TSS that should someone test positive after having attended a home fixture, they must let CTFC Covid-19’s Officer (Jason Norman email: email@example.com and mobile: 07979 758361) know immediately. CTFC will then make an appropriate announcement via the Club’s website giving details of the fixture concerned and advising anyone who attended to follow Government guidelines. You may, therefore, wish to visit the CTFC website on a regular basis.
6. Directional Signage. Directional signs will indicate spectator movement around the ground including to and in the clubhouse. You are asked to walk continuously to your match viewing point rather than stopping to socialise which might cause difficulty for others. Once at your viewing point, please remain there for the duration of the match so, for example, please do not change ends at half-time. Stewards will monitor movement around the Stadium and their instructions must be followed at all times. Failure to do so may mean you will be asked to leave the Stadium. Please endeavour to maintain social distancing at all times in order to keep everyone as safe as possible.
7. TSS, including the car park, has been divided into zones (see Annex to the CTFC Protocols Statement). There will be strictly limited spectator access through the Red Zones. For example, the area behind the Main Stand will operate as an intermittent Red Zone and during these times there will be no spectator through passage. The area behind both technical areas has been cordoned off to provide a safe area for substitute players. There will be no spectator access.
8. Hand sanitisers will be placed around the ground for everyone’s use. All toilets inside the clubhouse and main stand will be open but only one person will be allowed to enter at a time. Following the conversion of the existing bar to other uses, the toilet facilities are not expected to be accessible to spectators.
9. New Clubhouse. Signage will indicate a clearly defined one-way system within the clubhouse and users must follow this system. Entry will be via the main entrance, at which there will be a hand sanitising station, with exit via the emergency door with directions to a seating/viewing position. Hand washing facilities will be in the clubhouse toilets which will be limited as above to meet social distancing guidelines. Bar and kitchen staff have the use of PPE. The bar is able to take contactless payments as well as cash and the till will be sanitised regularly to minimise cross-contamination.
10. A clearly defined queueing system will operate and you must remain appropriately distanced when in the bar area. Queuing for the kitchen service should maintain an appropriate distance.
11. Clubhouse seating will be limited and users will be asked to sit in their own “bubbles”. Clubhouse capacity for Covid-19 purposes has been determined as 60 persons seated with room for queues, at any one time. Stewards will be on hand and to ensure this number is not breached.
12. All surfaces will be sanitised after use and full cleaning regimes implemented after each use of the clubhouse. To reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission via drinks glasses, all drinks will be served in disposable containers. Users should dispose of their container in the bins provided.
13. Club Shop. Customers entering the club shop must wear a face covering and sterilise their hands with Anti- Bacterial hand gel which will be provided. Staff will wear a face covering when customers are in the shop. Two customers only will be allowed at a time to ensure social distancing is observed and customer names and telephone numbers will be taken to enable compliance with Track and Trace if necessary. Customers will not be permitted to try on merchandise and any returned items will be isolated for 72 hours before going back on sale. Card payments are preferred but if handling money, staff wear gloves and ensure their hands are sterilised regularly. Cleaning of shop surfaces, door handles and wipeable merchandise will be done before and after the shop is opened with Anti -bacterial wipes. This will be recorded with date, time and signature of cleaner and displayed.
14. Match Day Office. The Match Day office will operate a strict one in, one out system. A hand sanitiser will be available and must be used on entry. Visitors will be limited to only the time that is necessary to conduct their business ie there will be no socialising. It may be necessary to close the office for a short period to enable essential match day functions to be completed without undue disruption to the business. All equipment will be sanitised regularly to minimise cross contamination. All surfaces will be sanitised after use and a full cleaning regime implemented before each match.
15. General. CTFC believes that visitors to TSS have a collective responsibility to help keep everyone as safe as possible. Anyone not wishing to adhere to the Club’s protocols will not be allowed entry to TSS. We anticipate the new Covid-19 measures will be in place for some time and it may be necessary to modify them in the light of experience.
COVID – 19: TRACK AND TRACE REGISTER
To enable Chippenham Town FC to comply with the aims of the Government’s Covid-19 “Track and Trace” programme, each person must register their attendance using the form below. CTFC will retain this for a period of 21 days after which it will be destroyed.
(PLEASE SEE BELOW DOCUMENT (ANNEX COVID – 19: TRACK AND TRACE REGISTER TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT)