You should undertake the following self-screen check list before travelling to a training session or other football event. If you answer ‘yes’ to any question you should not travel to the event and follow all applicable Government Guidance (e.g. call NHS 111). It should be remembered some people can pass on the virus before they develop symptoms or never have symptoms despite being infectious. Despite everyone’s best efforts, these cannot be screened out.
Each participant should self-screen prior to arrival to ensure they do not have any of the following symptoms (confirmed by a parent/guardian if under age 18) as these are potential indicators of Covid-19 infection.
- A high temperature above 37.8 C
- A new continuous cough
- Shortness of breath
- A sore throat
- Loss or change in normal sense of taste or smell
- Red/Sticky eyes
- New Abdominal Pain/ Diarrhoea
- New Blocked/Runny Nose
- New Unusual fatigue with muscle and joint pains
- Been in close contact with/living with a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19 in the previous two weeks
(PLEASE SEE DOCUMENT BELOW TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT)