MATCH PREVIEW: Chippenham Town vs Dulwich Hamlet | National League South, Sat 24th Sept 2022
Sam Hart takes a look at Saturday’s game at home to Dulwich Hamlet
The Bluebirds are back in action tomorrow at home against Dulwich Hamlet following their recent loss at the hands of Hampton & Richmond Borough which saw Chippenham fall down to 13th in the table.
Dulwich Hamlet haven’t had the greatest of starts to a league season, winning just one game, drawing two and losing five in their opening eight games. They currently sit it 22nd position in the National League South looking to improve and finally win another game.
Dulwich’s Last 5
- Dulwich 1-3 Hemel Hempstead (L)
- Tonbridge 3-1 Dulwich (L)
- Dulwich 1-2 Welling (L)
- Eastbourne 2-1 Dulwich (L)
- Dulwich 1-2 Slough (L)
- Chippenham haven’t lost to Dulwich in their previous five meetings.
- Both teams have scored five goals in their last five games.
- Dulwich haven’t kept a clean sheet in their previous five matches.
- Dulwich have scored 1.12 goals per game whilst Chippenham have only scored 0.62. However, Chippenham have only conceded 1.0 goals and Dulwich have conceded 1.88 goals per game.
One To Watch
Danny Mills could be considered a non-league veteran, making 435 appearances, scoring 144 goals in his time. His big frame will be a tough task for the Chippenham defenders. He is able to hold the ball up comfortably and link play together, as well as scoring a bunch of goals.
Hopefully The Bluebirds will be able to pick up three more points at home and keep their unbeaten run at home on the go.