Stat Attack – Chippenham Town vs Eastbourne Borough | National League South | Saturday 25th March 2023
The most recent Stat Attack has the latest information you need to know, including Ones to Watch, Form Guide, and much more as we look ahead to our National League South match against Eastbourne Borough.
League Form / Last 6 games:
- Played: 37
- Won: 11
- Drawn: 13
- Lost: 13
- Goals For: 43
- Goals Against: 51
- Goal Difference: -8
- Points: 46
- League Position: 14th
- Home win percentage: 41% in 17 games
- Overall win percentage: 30% in 37 games
- Last 6 games: DWWWWW
- Last result: Chippenham Town 3-1 Weymouth | Tuesday 21st March 2023
- Played: 39
- Won: 18
- Drawn: 4
- Lost: 17
- Goals For: 65
- Goals Against: 60
- Goal Difference: 5
- Points: 58
- League Position: 11th
- Away win percentage: 47% in 19 games
- Overall win percentage: 46% in 39 games
- Last 6 games: LWDLWW
- Last result: Eastbourne Borough 2-0 Slough Town | Saturday 18th March 2023
Points Per Game (PPG)
So far this season in the league, Chippenham have picked up an average of 1.59 PPG in their 17 matches played at home, while Eastbourne’s average PPG in their 19 away games is 1.53.
Chippenham Town (1 wins) (2 draw) (5 wins)Eastbourne Borough
- Goals scored (GF): – (23 home) – 43 in total
- Average GF: (1.35 home) – 1.16 in total
- Goals Conceded (GA): – (20 home) – 51 in total
- Average GA: (1.18 home) – 1.38 in total
- Average GF + GA: – (2.53 home) – 2.54 in total
- Goals scored (GF): – (31 away) – 60 in total
- Average GF: (1.63 away) – 1.67 in total
- Goals Conceded (GA): – (31 away) – 60 in total
- Average GA: (1.63 away) – 1.54 in total
- Average GF + GA: – (3.26 away) – 3-21 in total
With the 3-2 home win against Weymouth, Chippenham are on a 5-match winning run, extending their unbeaten run to 11 matches in the league.
The team has won 5 of their last 8 matches in the league. Chippenham stats show the team has picked up an average of 1.24 points per league game since the beginning of the season. Their form stats indicate that in the last 8 league matches the team’s points per game value has been
averaging 2.25, which is 81.5% higher than their current season’s average.
A majority of Chippenham’s wins have been obtained with a one-goal margin (8 wins), while 3 of their wins had a margin of 2 goals or more.
A majority of Chippenham’s defeats had a margin of 2 goals or more (7 defeats), while 6 of their defeats had a one-goal margin.
With the 2-0 home win against Slough Town, Eastbourne have recorded their second consecutive win in the league. The team has won 4 of their
last 8 matches in the league. Eastbourne have conceded an average of 1.54 goals per game since the beginning of the season in the league.
Eastbourne form stats indicate an average number of goals conceded per game of 1.38 in the last 8 league matches, which is 10.4% lower than their current season’s average.
A majority of Eastbourne’s wins have been obtained with a margin of 2 goals or more (11 wins), while 7 of their wins had a one-goal margin. A majority of Eastbourne’s defeats had a one-goal margin (10 defeats), while 7 of their defeats had a margin of 2 goals or more. 67% of Eastbourne’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in total.
- Chippenham Town have scored 11 goals in their last 5 games
- Chippenham Town are unbeaten in 7 home games
- Chippenham Town conceded at least one goal in each of their last 6 home matches
- Chippenham Town have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches
- Eastbourne Borough have scored 10 goals in their last 5 games
- Eastbourne Borough have not lost to Chippenham in their last 6 games (4w, 2d)
Ones to watch
Chippenham Town: Joe Hanks, midfield – 6 goals in 27 games, 1509 minutes played
Eastbourne Borough: Shiloh Remy, forward – 11 goals in 38 games, 3076 minutes played
Kick off date: Saturday 25th March 2023
Kick off time: 3pm
Stadium: The Thornbury Surfacing Stadium, Chippenham, SN14 6LR