Stat Attack – Chippenham Town vs Farnborough | National League South | Tuesday 4th April 2023
The most recent Stat Attack has the latest information you need to know as we look ahead to our National League South match against Farnborough.
League Form / Last 6 games:
- Played: 40
- Won: 12
- Drawn: 15
- Lost: 13
- Goals For: 48
- Goals Against: 55
- Goal Difference : -7
- Points: 51
- League Position: 14th
- Home win percentage: 40% in 20 games
- Overall win percentage: 30% in 40 games
- Last 6 games: WWWDWD
- Last result: Chippenham Town 1-1 St Albans City | Saturday 1st April 2023
- Chippenham are currently topping the form table in the NLS picking up a total of 20 points in their last 8 matches.
- Played: 39
- Won: 18
- Drawn: 9
- Lost: 12
- Goals For: 52
- Goals Against: 40
- Goal Difference: +12
- Points: 63
- League Position: 7th
- Away win percentage: 53% in 19 games
- Overall win percentage: 46% in 39 games
- Last 6 games: LDLWW
- Last result: Farnborough 2-1 Concord Rangers | Tuesday 28th March 2023
- Farnborough are 7th in the NLS form table picking up 14 points in their last 8 games.
Points Per Game (PPG)
So far this season in the league, Chippenham have picked up an average of 1.60 PPG in their 20 matches played at home, while Farnborough’s average PPG in their 19 away games is 1.74.
- Goals scored (GF): – (28 home) – 48 in total
- Average GF: (1.40 home) – 1.20 in total
- Goals Conceded (GA): – (24 home) – 55 in total
- Average GA: (1.20 home) – 1.38 in total
- Average GF + GA: – (2.60 home) – 2.58 in total
- Goals scored (GF): – (24 away) – 52 in total
- Average GF: (1.21 away) – 1.33 in total
- Goals Conceded (GA): – ( 19 away) – 40 in total
- Average GA: (1.00 away) – 1.03 in total
- Average GF + GA: – (2.21 away) – 2.36 in total.
With the 1-1 home draw against St Albans, Chippenham did not repeat the performance of their previous match and shared the points this time, extending their unbeaten run to 14 matches in the league. The team has won 6 of their last 8 matches in the league. Chippenham stats show the team has picked up an average of 1.28 points per league game since the beginning of the season.
Their form stats indicate that in the last 8 league matches the team’s points per game value has been averaging 2.50, which is 95.3% higher than their current season average.
Of their 6 remaining matches in the English National League South, Chippenham will be playing as many matches at home and away (3 in each case). Considering the opponents’ Points Per Game (PPG) values above, Chippenham’s remaining home matches feature a higher combined opposition PPG average than their remaining away matches.
Chippenham’s opponents to be played in home games currently have a combined average of 1.44 PPG in their away matches played so far this season in the league. As for the hosts that Chippenham will be visiting, so far this season they have a combined average of 1.30 PPG at home in the league.
- Chippenham Town have scored 9 goals in their last 5 games
- Chippenham Town are unbeaten in 10 home games
- Chippenham Town have scored 3 times in 4 of their last 8 matches.
- Farnborough have scored 9 goals in their last 5 games.
- Farnborough have lost their 1 and only bout against Chippenham.
- Farnborough have won 3 of their last 5 games.
Kick off date: Tuesday 4th April 2023
Kick off time: 7.45pm
Stadium: The Thornbury Surfacing Stadium, Chippenham, SN14 6LR
Tickets can be purchased on the gate, priced at:
- £14 for adults
- £10 for concessions, including armed forces personnel along with students who have valid ID.
- £3 for under-18’s
- U16’s get FREE entry when accompanied by a paying adult.
Cash and contactless card payments are accepted at the gate.