Stat Attack – Chippenham Town vs St Albans City | National League South | Saturday 1st April 2023
The most recent Stat Attack has the latest information you need to know as we look ahead to our National League South match against St Albans City.
League Form / Last 6 games:
- Played: 39
- Won: 12
- Drawn: 14
- Lost: 13
- Goals For: 47
- Goals Against: 54
- Goal Difference: -7
- Points: 50
- League Position: 14th
- Home win percentage: 42% in 19 games
- Overall win percentage: 31% in 39 games
- Last 6 games: WDWWWW
- Last result: Chippenham Town 3-2 Welling United | Tuesday 28th March 2023
St Albans City
- Played: 40
- Won: 19
- Drawn: 8
- Lost: 13
- Goals For: 63
- Goals Against: 45
- Goal Difference: +18
- Points: 65
- League Position: 5th
- Away win percentage: 55% in 20 games
- Overall win percentage: 48% in 40 games
- Last 6 games: WWDWLW
- Last result: St Albans City 2-0 Havant & Waterlooville | Tuesday 28th March 2023
Points Per Game (PPG)
Chippenham Town have picked up a 1.28 PPG in their 39 games played this season, and have had total of 2.50 PPG in total at their last 8 games, a +95.3% increase.
St Albans City have maintained a 1.63 PPG in their 40 games played this season and during their last 8 games.
Chippenham Town (5 wins ) (6 draws ) (3 wins) St Albans City
- Goals scored (GF): – (27 home) – 47 in total
- Average GF: (1.42 home) – 1.21 in total
- Goals Conceded (GA): – (23 home) – 54 in total
- Average GA: (1.21 home) – 1.38 in total
- Average GF + GA: – (2.63 home) – 2.59 in total
St Albans City
- Goals scored (GF): – (35 away) – 62 in total
- Average GF: (1.75 away) – 1.55 in total
- Goals Conceded (GA): – (24 away) – 45 in total
- Average GA: (1.20 away) – 1.13 in total
- Average GF + GA: – (2.95 away) – 2.68 in total
With the 3-2 home win against Welling Utd, Chippenham went back to winning ways, extending their unbeaten run to 13 matches in the league. The team has won 6 of their last 8 matches in the league. Chippenham stats show the team has picked up an average of 1.28 points per league game since the beginning of the season. Their form stats indicate that in the last 8 league matches the team’s points per game value has been averaging 2.50, which is 95.3% higher than their current season’s average. Chippenham stats rank the team in 14th position in the league table with 50 points, 6 points behind Hemel Hempstead and 3 points above Hampton & Richmond.
Most Chippenham’s wins have been obtained with a one-goal margin (9 wins), while 3 of their wins had a margin of 2 goals or more. Many Chippenham’s defeats had a margin of 2 goals or more (7 defeats), while 6 of their defeats had a one-goal margin.
St Albans City have recorded their second consecutive win with the 2-0 home win against Havant & Waterlooville, extending their unbeaten run to 4 matches and did not concede any goal in their last 2 games in the league. The team has won 4 of their last 8 matches in the league. St Albans have scored an average of 1.55 goals per game since the beginning of the season in the league. As for St Albans’ current form, the form statistics indicate an average number of goals scored per game of 1.50 in the last 8 league matches, which is 3.2% lower than their current season’s average.
A majority of St Albans’ wins have been obtained with a one-goal margin (11 wins), while 8 of their wins had a margin of 2 goals or more. Most St Albans’ defeats had a one-goal margin (11 defeats), while 2 of their defeats had a margin of 2 goals or more.
Ones to Watch
Chippenham Town: Joe Hanks, midfielder – 28 games, 6 goals, 1577 minutes played.
St Albans City: Shaun Jeffers, forward – 38 games, 24 goals, 3038 minutes played.
Kick off date: Saturday 1st April 2023
Kick off time: 3pm
Stadium: The Thornbury Surfacing Stadium, Chippenham, SN14 6LR
Tickets can be purchased on the gate, priced at:
- £14 for adults
- £10 for concessions, including armed forces personnel along with students who have valid ID.
- £3 for under-18’s
- U16’s get FREE entry when accompanied by a paying adult.
Cash and contactless card payments are accepted at the gate.